RIDGE CARBIDE TS2000 10” TABLE SAW BLADES
The TS2000 is the American Woodworker and WOOD Magazine's top rated all-purpose 40 tooth combination table saw blade that outperformed 30 other brands in their tests. It’s any serious woodworkers’ first choice. You’ll get super smooth (as sanded) rip and crosscuts on all hardwoods and softwoods up to 2" thick as well as plywood without bottom blowout.
Only Ridge Carbide Tool Company’s TS2000 Table Saw Blades are guaranteed to cut super smooth, swirl free cuts without stabilizers for its usable life.
Ridge Carbide’s TS2000 Table Saw Blades have a roller tensioned steel body that is designed to remain stable and harmonic free during the most demanding cutting situations. No dampeners are needed to get superior performance so you can use the blades full depth. The TS2000 has C4 micrograin carbide teeth that are computer machine ground on European CNC saw grinders. All teeth go through a four-step shaping and sharpening process. The final 1200 grit finish pass creates a super fine razor-sharp edge. Customers tell us that their blade lasted 3 to 5 years before it needed sharpening. The TS2000 has WH style carbide teeth that are 1/3 larger than most other brands which can be resharpened 20 times due to increased thickness. Other low-cost blades have a .010” radial or side clearance to keep irregular teeth from rubbing on the sides of the cut resulting in scratchy saw cut and burn marks. The TS2000 is so accurate that the radial clearance is reduced to a mere .001” which dramatically improves the smoothness of the finished cut. The TS2000 runout is .001" to .0015," other blades might have .008” - .012” side run out which can result in inferior cuts. The best feature the TS2000 has are the 8 flat top raker teeth among the 32 ATB teeth. Every fifth tooth on the blade is a flat clean out tooth which cuts a crisp flat bottom. Finally, now you can own a real all-purpose blade you can not only do excellent rips and crosscuts and is also great for box and finger joints or quick dado cut without having to change blades.
- 10" x 40 Teeth, Flat bottom raker tooth design for nearly flat bottom cuts
- C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips are 1/3 larger than the best-known blades
- Smooth as sanded rip cuts and crosscuts in both hard and soft wood
- No bottom splintering on plywood veneers
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness
- Large C-4 carbide teeth that allow 20-25 possible blade sharpenings
- Removes 25% less material, great for under power machines.
- Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw.
TS2000 Super Combo Full Kerf: 10” x 40T AR 4+1 HK .094 / .125”
TS2000 Super Combo Thin Kerf: 10” x 40T AR 4+1 + 15 HK TOP .072 / .094”
The TS2000TK SUPER COMBO BLADE has all the great attributes of the standard kerf TS2000, but with a slim .094” kerf.
TS2000 Heavy Duty Super Rip Saw: 10” x 24 STR +20 .087 / .125”
- 10" x 24 Teeth, Flat top tooth design
- 20 degrees face hook for easy fast feed
- Designed for fast, tough cutting
TS2000 Alternate Top Bevel Table Saw Blade: 10 X 80 ATB +5 HK .087 / .125"
Ideal for table saw use to provide fine finishing cuts in plywood, veneered panels, single-side laminated panels, masonite (coated or uncoated) along with crosscutting in hard or soft woods. Use blades with more teeth when sawing thinner materials to provide quality cut and finish. Blades feature expansion slots with copper plugs to reduce noise, dissipate heat and attenuate vibration during the cutting process.
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) grind for ripping and cross-cutting
- Positive 5 degrees hook angle.
- For use on table saw machine.
TS2000 Flat Top Box Joint Blade: 10" X 40T STR +15 HK .094 / .125"
10" x 40 Teeth x 1/8" Kerf, All Flat Tooth Design for Box & Finger Joints
- Square cut for box joints and draw bottoms
- Can also be used as a rip saw blade for cuts with the grain
- Not for cutting plywood veneers
- The expansion slot may not be identical to that shown on the website image, but saw performance will not be affected.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|