Ridge Carbide TS2000 Ultra 10” Table Saw Blade
The Ultra TS2000 is the souped-up version of Ridge Carbide’s award winning TS2000 Super Combo Blade. The Ultra has 48 teeth (8 more than the super combo blade), 25 degrees ATB OD grind, and a 5 degrees alternate sheaf face grinded for extremely smooths cuts on hard and soft woods. With a very sharp 25 degrees ATB, the Ultra TS2000 is a great blade for cross cutting plywood and melamine. The new Ultra Blade offers you the same extremely high quality C4 micro-grain carbide and a finish grind of 1200 but offers 8 additional teeth. All 48 teeth feature a 25-degree alternate top bevel and also have a 5-degree alternate shear face angle. The result is an even better cut on your ripping and crosscutting. You can expect a slicker cut on both hardwoods and softwood with no splintering on plywood veneers.
Consisting of 48 Teeth with a 25° alternate top bevel, the Ridge Carbide Ultra TS2000 Saw Blade and is the ultimate table saw for the most demanding woodworker.
- Blade Specs: Kerf Width: .125 / Diameter: 10” / Bore: 5/8” / Teeth: 48
- C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips 1/3 larger than the best known blades
- Rips and crosscuts hard and soft wood, smooth as a baby’s bottom
- No bottom splintering on plywood veneers
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness
- 20-25 blade sharpenings possible
- Made in the USA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.