Montana Brand 48-Piece Complete Woodworkers Drill & Driver Set
Montana Brand 48-Piece Complete Woodworkers Set is the complete package of high quality, American made tools from Montana Brand. Providing the versatility and ease-of-use for any drilling and driving task, this set contains everything you need to achieve the utmost accuracy, efficiency, and professional results every time.
Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials available, Montana Brand’s 48-Piece Complete Drill & Driver Set has everything you need for all of your drilling and driving tasks.
4-IN-1 Drill & Driver
Allows for drilling, countersinking, and counterboring, then flip the tool insert and drive the screw.
Quick Change Connector
Makes for fast and easy tool changes without the need to re-chuck.
Brad Point Drill Bits
Cut clean, fast, accurate holes
Self-Centering Plug Cutters
Designed to be used with hand-held drill/drivers to make accurate, tapered plugs
Self-Centering Drill & Driver
Ideal for pilot holes on hinges, doors, brackets, hardware, drawer slides, etc.
Compact Screw Guide
Prevents wobbling or disengaging from the bit when driving a screw, due to its sleeve
The entire set includes:
- (6) Brad Point Drill Bits: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- 4-IN-1 Drill & Drive Body
- Countersink Insert: #6 x 3/32"
- (3) Replacement Countersinks: #8 x 7/64", #10 x 1/8", #12 x 1/8"
- (3) Replacement Countersink Drill Bits: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8"
- (3) Self-Centering Plug Cutters: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16"
- Self-Centering Drill & Driver Body
- (3) Self-Centering Inserts: #6 x 3/32", #8 x 7/64", #10 x 1/8"
- (3) Replacement Self-Centering Drill Bits: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8"
- (12) Set Screws
- (10) 1" Driver Bits: P1 x 2, P2 x 4, SQ1, SQ2, ST20, ST25
- Compact Screw Guide
- Quick Change Connector
Montana Brand tools are manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials available. Every Drill Bit is precision machined utilizing proprietary Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) technology, and tested to exceed the highest industry standards ensuring accuracy, durability, and premium performance.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.