Montana Brand 29-Piece BlackGold Tri-Flat Shank Drill Bit Set
Montana Brand tools are manufactured with the highest quality materials available, and this 29-Piece BlackGold Tri-Flat Shank Drill Bit Set is no exception. Precision CNC machined with an aggressive web taper and split point tips, these bits are engineered to give you the highest performance, easy drilling, and long tool life. Tri-flat shank on 3/16” through 1/2” drill bits. Entire set is housed in a heavy-duty storage case with patented tip out design. Made in the USA.
Engineered for the highest accuracy, durability, and performance, Montana Brand’s 29-Piece BlackGold Tri-Flat Shank Drill Bit Set should be in every woodworker’s shop.
- Black Oxide coated with gold color temper
- Precision CNC machined for faster, more efficient chip removal
- Aggressive web taper prevents breakage for more holes per drill bit
- Split point tip penetrates surface on contact and prevents drill bit "walking"
- Shorter, stronger cutting lip for easier drilling and longer life
- Heavy taper with a narrow tip for quick starts without sacrificing the structure
- Engineered for less torque and lightens operator load
- Tri-flat shank on 3/16" thru 1/2" drill bits
- New heavy-duty storage case with patented tip out design
- Made in the USA
1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", 3/16", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4", 17/64", 9/32", 19/64", 5/16", 21/64", 11/32", 23/64", 3/8", 25/64", 13/32", 27/64", 7/16", 29/64" 15/32", 31/64", 1/2"
Montana Brand tools are manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials available. Every Drill Bit is precision machined utilizing proprietary Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) technology, and tested to exceed the highest industry standards ensuring accuracy, durability and premium performance. Made in the USA.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.