MICROJIG MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp PRO Kit
Micro Jig's MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp Pro is your all-in-one clamping solution for your entire workshop. With the MATCHFIT System, you can route your own tracks to create clamping capability wherever you need it! The Dovetail Clamps are specially designed with a profile that fits perfectly and moves in the track, below your material, allowing you to apply clamping pressure anywhere, on any surface, without needing access to the edge.
Make every inch of your workshop more functional.
Unleash the potential of dovetail clamping. Route a dovetail groove and clamp like never before with MATCHFIT Dovetail clamps or Dovetail Hardware Accessories. Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves. Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems.
This system includes the following components:
(2) MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps; (1) MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit (14-degree 1/2" dovetail profile); (1) MATCHFIT Setup Gauge; and (1) MATCHFIT Dovetail Hardware Variety Pack. The hardware pack includes a variety of track screws, knobs and washers to use create your own custom sleds, extensions, fences, stops, hold-downs, etc. With the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp Pro Kit, there are no limits to your clamping possibilities!
The Dovetail Clamps:
- Clamping Range: 0 – 5.25” (0 – 133mm)
- Clamp Pressure: 595 lbs open at 4” (270 kg open at 100mm)
- Jaw Depth: 2.375” (60mm)
- Minimum Dovetail Slot Length: 3.75” (95mm)
- Dovetail Profile: 0.5” by 14º
MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit
The MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit makes the MATCHFIT system faster and easier to use than ever before. The 14° 1/2” Router bit with 1/2” shank works with the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps and Hardware Kits.
- MICROJIG’s exclusive Router collet safety line shows how deep into the collet the bit should be.
- Rout incredibly clean dovetail grooves.
- Evacuate chips and dust, reducing friction, and heat, resulting in cleaner cuts.
- Works perfectly with the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps.
- Works perfectly with the MATCHFIT Dovetail Hardware.
MATCHFIT Setup Gauge
MATCHFIT setup gauge is the perfect setup tool for your Dovetail clamps. Pre-built templates let you quickly set the saw blade height for grooving clearance slots and a convenient router bit template let’s you set the exact 3/8″ depth for Dovetail clamp grooves. For use with the MATCHFIT dado stop or Dovetail clamps. Comes with illustrated instructions. Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
MATCHFIT Dovetail Hardware Variety Pack
Create jigs and shop fixtures with the incredibly versatile MATCHFIT Dovetail Hardware. With just a standard ½” 14-degree dovetail router bit, you can route your own tracks, eliminating the need for expensive aluminum t-track. This one-of-a-kind hardware moves through the dovetail tracks below the surface, allowing you to create a variety of jigs that move freely, and tighten down anywhere you can route a groove. Create your own fences, stops, hold-downs, and assembly fixtures in a snap. Compatible with the MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit.
MATCHFIT Relief Router Bit
Specially designed to route 1/4” relief grooves in material prior to the MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. The relief bit removes 55% of waste material, which reduces stress on your Dovetail Router Bit. This improves the quality of dovetail grooves and increases the overall lifespan of your MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. Available as 1/2” Shank.
|Country of Manufacture
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.