Kutzall Hand Rasps
Kutzall Hand Rasps are engineered to be the ultimate man-powered, hand-shaping instrument. These unique tools strike a fascinating balance between the shaping and smoothing function of a conventional file and the aggressive stock removal of a wood rasp. Also, their construction makes them effective on materials like composites and soft stone, on which conventional steel-toothed files and rasps may work poorly, or provide only a short working life.
Each rasp is made with a rugged and long-lasting tungsten-carbide coating.
Kutzall Rasps provide you with an aggressive, multi-directional rasp that will cut efficiently, resist loading, and stay sharp project after project, even under some of the most punishing applications.
- Long-lasting! Carbide coating outlasts standard rasps many times over.
- Handy! Multi-directional cutting action; great for confined spaces.
- Versatile! Use on wood, plaster & wallboard, fiberglass & other composites, pattern-making materials, rubber & polyurethane, sand cores, soft stone, masonite & more.
- Comfortable to use! Integral soft grip handle for ergonomic comfort.
- Many applications! Wood carving, stone carving, remodeling, boat repair, pattern shops, foundries; opportunities are endless.
Kutzall Original rasps feature very sharp, uniform conical teeth. They are very free-cutting and remove most materials easily, even soft or deformable stuff - Best on wood, rubber, and other elastomers, polymer foam, fiberglass, etc.
Available in flat, half-round and warding to solve any challenge in the shop.
We offer the 8” flat and half-round rasps in fine and coarse grits and the 6” warding rasp also in fine and coarse grits.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States UPC No Manual No
- Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning