DMT Sharpener Kit for Turners and Carvers
DMT’s Sharpener Kit for Turners and Carvers is perfect for keeping your curved and small edges as sharp as they can be. The kit includes 3 honing cones and an included DMT Credit Card Sharpener. The tapered diamond slip stones are excellent for working gouges, wood turning, tool and die work, dental tools, and more. Additionally, the credit card sharpener is great for small pointed tools and straight edges. Complete with a handy, durable folding storage pouch that holds 3 diamond cones and 1 credit card diamond stone, the carry case can be hung by a work area, stored in a drawer, or placed on a bench for easy sharpening tool access. All of the included sharpeners are equipped with fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for honing a razor-sharp edge. Thanks to the micronized monocrystalline diamond surface on each sharpener as well, you can sharpen edges much faster and easier than conventional stones can. No messy oils are needed either, allowing you to use any item in the kit dry or with water. With each item complete with a durable construction that will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service, professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products for proper tool maintenance. Made in the USA.
Keep your curved and smaller cutting edges perfectly sharp with DMT’s Turner and Carver Kit.
- Specialty honing with diamond slip stones and flat credit card stone with convenient durable folding storage pouch
- Fine diamond for honing a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil needed, sharpen dry or with water
- Case Open: 15.25 x 6 x 1 (387 mm x 152 mm x 25 mm)
- Credit Card Size: 3.25" x 2" x .05"
- Cone Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Small - 1/8" to 3/8" diameter x 4"" cone with 4" handle
- Medium - 3/8" to 3/4" diameter x 6" half-round cone
- Large - 3/4" to 1 1/4" diameter x 8" half-round cone
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.