CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Ready to turn your love of woodworking and tools into a career? Are you people oriented, great at problem solving and enjoy the challenge or satisfying customers' needs? Woodpeckers is looking for someone to join our Customer Service team as a Technical Support Representative.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify customer issues using problem-solving skills.
- Give customers information about our products.
- Help customers with questions and complaints.
- Take orders and process returns.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our tools and products.
- Document all customer information and communications in our systems.
This is a technical position and requires understanding and use of our tools to help assist customers with technical inquiries.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Experience with woodworking or othersimilar type hand tools preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Inbound call center, phone, or email customer support experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be capable of processing a high volume of work combined with excellent quality and accuracy. Multitasking is essential for this position.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure.
- Ability to work as part of a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and order processing/inventory systems.
- 70% of time is handling inbound calls.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Weekly pay.