CNC Swiss Machinist
We currently have an opportunities available for a CNC Swiss Machinist.
Our facility is temperature controlled / air conditioned.
Essential Duties include:
- Proficient in programming CNC Swiss turning centers from drawings, PDF Files and/or 3D Models using Partmaker, TSUGAMI, FANUC Controls.
- Proficient in set-up including appropriate cutting tool selection.
- Create set-up sheets based on tooling selection criteria.
- Monitor and verify the accuracy of each job’s initial set-up and final outcome.
- Revise programs and documents based on engineering changes.
- Proficient in running high production/high precision with close tolerances dimensions.
- Knowledge of GD&T and proficient in reading/understanding part manufacturing drawings.
- Experience in turning/milling Titanium, Hardened Alloy, Brass, Bronze, Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steels.
- Proficient in inspecting parts produced with inspection tools and instruments.
Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs and work on your feet most of the day.