Bow Products PushPRO Push Sticks
Bow Products’ PushPRO Push Sticks offer unprecedented safety improvements and innovative new benefits in a tool category that has lacked innovation for years. Featuring high-density foam tips, PushPRO improves feed control, protects wood, and protects you and your tools in case of accidental contact between the Push Stick and the blade. PushPRO eliminates the use of plastic to guide wood. When pressure is applied, plastic can mar or affect the porosity of some woods. Plastic does not absorb vibration like the high-density foam tip used in the PushPRO. PushPRO simply delivers a better cut than plastic. The PushPRO Push Stick measures 17.5” long and the MINI PushPRO Push Stick measures 12.5” long.
Protect your wood, protect your tools, and protect yourself with the Bow PushPRO Push Stick.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Better feed control delivering a cleaner cut. High Density Foam pad conforms to the wood and dampens vibration for a cleaner cut. EVA foam grips the wood for better feed control allowing you to apply various levels of pressure without slipping that can occur with plastic push sticks.
- Non-Marring. Unlike Plastic Push Sticks, High Density Foam pads will not mar even the softest of wood under high tension. Plastic Push Sticks can dent soft woods or compress the surface adversely affecting stain and glue absorption.
- High Density Foam Tips are replaceable and reversable. Should the PushPRO accidentally contact a blade, High Density Foam Pads are replaceable, and the tool is saved.
- High Density Foam Tips protect your tools. Should you accidentally contact the blade with the PushPRO, unlike plastic Push Sticks, High Density Foam Pad will not harm carbide tip blade.
- PushPRO improves safety. When a plastic or wooden Push Stick comes in sudden contact with a blade, the reaction can sometimes be violent and pose a risk to your safety. PushPRO High Density Foam Pads cut smoothly absorbing the impact of accidental contact with blade.
- Ergonomic Handle for comfortable feed control.
- Modular construction enables possibilities such as designing your own custom handle which can be mounted to the coupler.
PushPRO Push Stick Replacement Pads:
- High Density Foam Pads are designed exclusively for the Bow PushPRO Push Stick. Pads are Reversible for extend use if one side is damaged.
- Two pads per pack.
|Countries of Manufacture||United States, China|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.