Bow Products GuidePRO Bandsaw Guide
The Bow GuidePRO is pure innovation—there is no other tool like it. The ideal feed tool for a band saw, the GuidePRO sets up in a hurry and feeds wood or material of virtually any shape into a band saw and delivers a perfect cut. With its flexible silicone feather, the GuidePRO adjusts to variations in material shape while applying continuous and consistent pressure along the entire vertical edge of the workpiece. With versatility and performance that only the GuidePRO delivers, the GuidePRO is a must have for every band saw user.
Protect your wood and protect yourself with the ultimate bandsaw feed guide—the Bow GuidePRO Bandsaw Guide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6” Vertical Silicon feather delivers continuous and consistent pressure along the leading edge of the workpiece for a clean and consistent cut. Flexible feather allows for variation in applied pressure.
- Flexible feather accommodates variations in shape and thickness of material. Adds precision when cutting thin strips of a panel. Perfect for holding flat or odd shaped material.
- Flexible feathers are non-marring and dampen vibration for a clean cut.
- Sets up in seconds!! Miter cam pivots in the miter slot to set in position. With power off, you simply position the GuidePRO with the feather in front of the blade and on the material, apply desired pressure as you push the workpiece forward to with a 1/4” of the blade, and then press down the locking lever to set the GuidePRO in place. You are hands free to guide the material through the cut.
- Smart SAFETY advantage. When the GuidePRO is set and you begin to feed the material, the GuidePRO is positioned between your hands and the blade. If your hands should slip during the feed, the GuidePRO is between you and the band saw blade.
- GuidePRO comes with 3 miter cams for the different size miter slots on band saws 15mm, 5/8” and 3/4”. Sliding base enables fit on any table with a miter slot that ranges from 2” to 8” (50mm to 203MM) from the blade.
- GuidePRO Base is detachable and doubles as a measuring and squaring tool for setting the fence.
- Comfortable Ergonomic grip.
- Feather is replaceable if damaged.
- Works great with fences and resaw guides.
- Get the GuidePRO accessories to get the most out of GuidePRO. The GuidePRO Extension Kit comes with a 10” feather. The GuidePRO Anchor Bar secures the GuidePRO in a 3/4” miter slot. Ideal for repetitive feeds and to extend the use of the GuidePRO to the Table Saw and Router.
GuidePRO comes with 3 miter cams for 15mm, 5/8” and 3/4” miter slots to fit most band saws, Sliding base enables fit on any table with a miter slot that ranges from 2” to 8” from the blade; GuidePRO is 7” tall (table surface to top).
GUIDEPRO EXTENSION KIT
The GuidePRO can hold materials up to 6″ in height, but for taller material, the GuidePRO Extension adds an additional 4” of height giving you 10” of coverage on the leading edge of your material.
- The GuidePRO Extension comes with a 10″ silicone feather.
- Attaches to the top of the GuidePRO
- For use only with GuidePRO Bandsaw Guide
GUIDEPRO ANCHOR BAR
- For use with the GuidePRO (sold separately)
- Uses a Miter Bar and Knobs To Secure The GuidePRO In Position. Ideal for repetitive cuts.
- Extends use of the GuidePRO to the router or table saw
- Secures GuidePRO in a 3/4” (19-20mm) miter slot
- Anchor Bar includes left and right preset 13-degree angle
|Countries of Manufacture||United States, China|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.