Bora NGX Clamp Edge System
The BORA NGX Clamp Edge saw guide makes it easy to achieve straight and precise cuts with your circular saw. Cutting large sheets of plywood or MDF materials has never been easier. Just adjust the clamp to the desired cut dimension and lock it in place. During the cut, your circular saw rides along the edge of the BORA NGX saw guide resulting in a professional, accurate cut. And, best of all with the BORA NGX Clamp Edge, you position, adjust and lock the clamp all from the same end. This convenience feature eliminates the need to walk around to the opposite side of the material to adjust or lock the clamping mechanism.
BORA NGX CLAMP EDGE SYSTEM
- Constructed with heavy-gauge aluminum for extreme duty
- T shaped locking handle slides up and down the guide to fit material being cut
- Locking handle linear motion rotates and locks in line with the aluminum extrusion for accuracy
- Grabs and locks to the work surface for a secure edge that won't budge
- Easiest way to make precise, track saw like cuts
- 3 in. wide extrusion is equipped with 2 slots which accept the head of a 1/4 in.-20 bolt, great for attaching shop-built jigs or fixtures
- Use with circular saws anytime a straight edge guide is needed
5-Piece Set: The 5-piece set includes everything you need for splinter-free 100” cutting: 50” Clamp Edge, 50” extension, Saw Plate, 55” Non-Chip Strip and Track Clamp pair.
The Saw Plate is a perfect addition to the NGX Clamp Edge, giving you secure cuts. When using the Saw Plate, you can add the sacrificial tape to the clamp edge for precise track saw type cuts. Saw Plate available with and without sacrificial tape.
The NGX T-Square attaches to the NGX Clamp Edge to ensure an accurate square cut across the board without measuring on both sides of the board. Eliminates measurement errors when handling large stock.
|Country of Manufacture