Bessey K Body REVOlution Parallel Clamps
The BESSEY K-Body REVOlution has some very nice enhancements versus it's extremely popular predecessor. The large 3-3/4 in deep 90° parallel jaws now stay put where you position them, with no unexpected movement or jaw release. The large 2-component composite handle features a steel socket to apply force using a hex key or driver when desired. Also included as standard parts are 3 glue-resistant removable jaw pads, 2 rail protection pads and an end clip that helps to balance the clamp during glue-ups. The end clip and the rail protection pads have through holes for use with optional hold-down clamps to temporarily affix the clamp to a workbench or other surface up to 2 in. thick.
- Heavy duty premium parallel clamping tool rated at 1700 lbs. of nominal clamping force
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90° angles
- Easily converts to spreader without tools
- Many accessories and replacement parts available
- Large parallel clamping surfaces
- Replaceable protective pads on the jaws
|Country of Manufacture||China|
We found other products you might like!