BORA NGX CLAMP EDGE SYSTEM
- Constructed with heavy-gauge aluminum for extreme duty
- T shaped locking handle slides up and down the guide to fit material being cut
- Locking handle linear motion rotates and locks in line with the aluminum extrusion for accuracy
- Grabs and locks to the work surface for a secure edge that won't budge
- Easiest way to make precise, track saw like cuts
- 3 in. wide extrusion is equipped with 2 slots which accept the head of a 1/4 in.-20 bolt, great for attaching shop-built jigs or fixtures
- Use with circular saws anytime a straight edge guide is needed
Available in several lengths. 24”, 36”, 50” and a 50” extension rail that can be added to any Clamp Edge. Add it to the 50” Clamp Edge to cut the full length of sheet goods.
4-Piece Set is the 4-piece set that includes everything you need for splinter free cutting: 50” Clamp Edge, 50” extension, Saw Plate and 55” Non-Chip Strip
5-Piece Set includes everything in the 4-piece plus the track clamps for easy angle cuts. The 5-piece set that includes everything you need for splinter free cutting: 50” Clamp Edge, 50” extension, Saw Plate, 55” Non-Chip Strip and Track Clamp pair.
The Saw Plate is a perfect addition to the NGX Clamp Edge, giving you secure cuts. When using the Saw Plate, you can add the sacrificial tape to the clamp edge for precise track saw type cuts. Saw Plate available with and without sacrificial tape.
The NGX T-Square attaches to the NGX Clamp Edge to ensure an accurate square cut across the board without measuring on both sides of the board. Eliminates measurement errors when handling large stock.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture China UPC No Manual No
- Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning