The CRB7 MK3 NOW INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Large Circle Compass Feature: A combination of the MK3's new aluminium Compass Hub and Guide Rods. Extends the CRB7's circle cutting range from 19'' to over 4ft/50” Dia. (225 – 1270mm). The circle diameter can also be micro adjusted without having to remove the router or assembly from its set-up.
- Two pairs of Guide Rods: 9/32'' (7mm) diameter to fit routers with smaller rod drillings E.g. Porter Cable's 690 series and 5/16” (8mm) diameter to fit routers with larger rod drillings E.g. DeWalt 621.
- Guide Rod Locking Bars: Improve the efficiency of the initial ‘‘set up” and reduce time taken when assembling the rods. Insert the Lock Bars into the Guide Rod drillings to tighten or loosen the assembly.
- Adjustable Dadoing - with a clamp guide - Set the clamp guide once and adjust the position of the router via the CRB7's Micro Adjuster. CRB7 increases router-to-clamp guide surface contact area and reduces clamp guide set up time – eliminating it in some cases.
- Adjustable Mortising – a unique feature that allows "Centered and Off Centered" mortises plus decide on and precisely control the actual width of the mortise.
- Anti Tilt Support – Another first, variable height triangulated stabilization – Usually most of the router base remains unsupported when edge routing – CRB7 Anti tilt leg eliminates router tilt especially important when routing work-pieces with a high aspect ratio.
- Compass - Rout precision circles and holes that are actually smaller than the base of the router - CRB7 can rout circles and wheels from: 3/4 ” – 8 3/4 ” radius (19 - 225mm) that's diameters ranging 1 1/2 ” – 17 1/2 ” to (38 - 450mm) with a ¼” / 6mm straight router cutter.
- Off Set Base Plate - Increases overall router stability – reducing errors when edge molding by more than doubling the surface contactarea between router and work piece. CRB7 also moves the pivot hand guiding the router toward the center of the panel, smoothing out the router pass action, reducing the chance of burn marks.
- Adjustable false panel rebate copier - The CRB7 provides a simple and exceptionally quick way of accurately repeating a molded dado for production batch quality faux or false paneling. Flush Trim Edging Kit - With virtually no set up time - quick fit the Trim Jig riser pad to accurately machine trim hard wood and iron on edging flush with the core board in seconds. ( requires edge trim kit )
Large Compass – Now includes the Large Compass Kit that allows for 4ft diameter circle cutting!
- One Time Set Up – Set up the CRB7 to fit your favorite router just once with a set of 4 x injection molded shims and 4 sets of screws - job done
- Quick Change – Unlike most router jigs, CRB7 can be fitted/removed in less than 10 seconds, with no fiddly screws or cantering jigs required. Micro Adjuster – High precision router cutter position can be attained and repeated using the knurled and indexed micro adjuster.
- 2" Bakelite Ball Handle – Ergonomic design, comfortable to the touch, allowing for easy hours of consecutive use.
- Indexed Rule – The self adhesive Imperial/Metric rule is another feature to ensure fast easy readings of router cutter position.
- 2 Section Anti Tilt Leg - Supports and stabilizes the router, when routing materials varying in thickness from 3/8” – 3 1/4” (10mm > 82mm). The 2 leg sections accommodate combinations of router position and work piece thickness.
- Magnetic Pivot Pin Storage – A no lose home for this essential component, safe and easily accessible when ever needed.
- Professional Grade Build – Made in England, the CRB7 is manufactured to the highest standards including a hard anodized machined solid aluminum bridge. Laser cut 5mm (
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United Kingdom UPC No Manual No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $22.50
Starting at: $9.99