Leigh Box Joint & Beehive Jig Model B975
A simple jig that makes perfect box joints.
The B975 is a multipurpose box joint jig. It's a simple, easy-to-use tool for making 1/2" and 3/4" box joints on boards up to 13/16" thick, and from 2" to 17-13/16" wide. It's also well suited for making beehive supers.
Rout Classic Box Joints on the B975
You can rout 1/2" and 3/4" box joints with the B975. Make boxes, drawers, benches and even beehive supers for beehives. For larger projects, rout boards up to 17-13/16" in width, in the bench model
- 1/2" BOX JOINTS symmetrical or asymmetrical joint layout
- 3/4" BOX JOINTS symmetrical or asymmetrical joint layout
- BOX JOINTS ON WIDER BOARDS symmetrical layout only - good for small furniture pieces
- FIREWOOD BOX great for heavy duty storage boxes
- DRAWERS WITH 1/2" JOINTS great for all cabinetry and storage units
- DRAWERS WITH 3/4" JOINTS great for all cabinetry and storage units
Simple jig operation
The Leigh B975 Box Joint & Beehive Jig is easy to use. Simply guide your router around the 1/2"comb or the 3/4" comb of the template to rout accurate box joints.
Router Table Operation
Router tables can be found in most shops. The B975 is well suited to router table use, providing fast and accurate routing of box joints.
- Jig Template, glass-reinforced nylon
- Side Stops, adjustable for precise pin and socket board positioning
- Step-over Cams, 1/2" and 3/4", accurate indexing when routing wider boards
- Straight Bit 160, 1/2"x1-1/4", 1/2" shank
- Guide Bushing, e10 Elliptical eBush for precise joint fit adjustment
- Pin Wrench, for eBush adjustment
- 10 Screws, No.8 Phillips Pan Head, for beam assembly
- User Guide, fully Illustrated
- DVD, instructional
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan, Province of China|