The LS boasts positioning accuracy independently verified to 0.0015” per 12” of travel and repeatability of better then 0.001”. This is possible because of the state-of-art technology used to manufacture its 5/8” diameter precision steel lead screw.
Like the Incra Jig Ultra, the LS brings unprecedented accuracy and control to your woodworking shop. The LS is 100% compatible with all previous Incra brand fences and is also available as a complete system for your router table or table saw.
The LS has many improvements in addition to its 5/8” diameter precision steel lead screw, which include a smoother bearing glide system, a standard engraved stainless steel scale and a redesigned micro-adjust mechanism.
The micro-adjust knob is now located just behind the fence. This places it in a much more convenient position when micro-adjusting and visually verifying fence position. It also features detents for every .001” in fence movement.
The Incra LS is in stock and available in three sizes, 17”, 25” and 32”. Incra’s most popular systems, the TS – Table Saw Rip Fence and the Incra Jig Router Table Systems are available with either the Incra Jig Ultra or the New Incra LS.
- New super-precise 5/8” diameter lead screw.
- Large, easy to grip micro adjust wheel with click-through detents.
- Stainless steel, adjustable primary scale. Plus four additional scale or joinery template slots.
- Available as a table saw rip fence system.
- Available with extension wing routing capabilities.
- Available as a joinery system for making dovetails and box joints.
- Available as a combination system for dovetails, box joints, jointing and shaping.
- Additional Information
- Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning