The first full featured 5 stage HVLP turbine spray system available at a valued price. Powerful 5 stage turbine with new dual filter QT™ Quiet Technology in a thoughtfully designed case to allow full ventilation and air filtration for performance and longevity. HVLP power to atomize and spray the fullest range of coating viscosities without compromise on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing, farm equipment, machinery and more. Excellent results with higher viscosity products including latex (emulsion) paints.
• Air efficient design and filtration
• Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
• Easy carry handle and Handi-Hold™ spray gun docking station
• Quick disconnect – air hose to spray gun
• Computer designed Quiet Technology™ Lower dBa levels
• Power to produce the perfect finish with today's modern finish formulas
• 9.5 PSI (0.70 Bar)
• 130 CFM (3.68 cmm
• Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
• HVLP Only, Single gun
• 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
• 20 lbs/9.07 Kg
• 13.5” x 7.5” x 9.5” (34.29cm X 19.05cm X 24.13cm)
• All 110 volt units are tested and certified by ETL
• 20 ft. (6.1 meter) flex air hose
• E7000 Spray gun - a non-bleeder style turbine HVLP spray gun supplied with a 1 quart (1 liter) cup assembly providing full pattern control, excellent atomization, low maintenance and minimal overspray.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States UPC No Manual No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Apollo Power Series 5 Stage HVLP System - Free Ground Shipping on this product (U.S. 48 contiguous states only).
Regular Price: $2,047.00
Special Price $1,349.00
Apollo PRECISION-6 HVLP Turbospray System - Free Ground Shipping on this product (U.S. 48 contiguous states only).
Regular Price: $3,595.00
Special Price $3,236.00