Delmhorst TotalCheck 3-in-1 Pin, Scan, and Thermohygrometer
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter is simply the best tool a professional or hobbyist woodworker can have when they need the utmost precision when evaluating their materials. Moisture can drastically alter any woodworking project, and the TotalCheck 3-in-1 provides the utmost precision and fast-acting readings. The meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, but it also features a thermo hygrometer to measure relative humidity, temperature, and calculate GPP (grains per pound) and dew point. You can identify moisture in larger areas using the scan mode and locate the exact source of moisture using the pin mode. The TotalCheck 3-in-1 also autocorrects the moisture reading for 69 individual wood species. Last but not least, you can store up to 1400 readings and view statistics for each job number via optional software.
The ultimate moisture meter for woodworkers—the Delmhorst TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter will guarantee you product only the highest quality product… every time.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
- 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: 0–300 numerical reference scale.
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- Temperature Range: 0°F - 255°F (-18°C - 124°C).
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
An alternate to the 496 pin for the 26-ES, the 1849 is a 1-1/2” insulated pin with 1/2" penetration. The 1849 is suitable for wood up to 2" thick.
Uninsulated pin and retainer with 5/16" penetration. Standard on all meters with built-in pins. Used on wood up to 6/4 (1-1/2”), concrete and gypsum.
496 contact pins are insulated except at the tips, and measure 2" overall with 1-1/8" penetration. Standard on the 26-ES, and can be used to check wood up to 5" thick.
26-ES Slide Hammer Electrode
Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate. The 496 contact pins that come with the 26-ES penetrate 1-1/8” and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications.
Delmhorst—a market leader since 1946.
Delmhorst Instrument Co. has built a reputation for designing, manufacturing, and marketing the highest quality moisture meters available on the market—right here in the USA!
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.