Bow Products 123 EVA Blocks
Bow Products’ 123 EVA Blocks are a must-have for your shop. Made of their exclusive EVA material, these blocks are extremely strong and durable, but they’re surprisingly easy on your tools, cutters, and worksurfaces. You can configure the blocks at a variety of depth and height for cut-through support and drilling, as well as a stand-off or risers for tasks like routing and sanding. The EVA material is a closed cell technology that won’t gum up or stick to your cutters, but it will maintain its form and rigidity over the course of use in their wide array of applications.
The innovative, general-purpose 123 EVA Blocks from Bow Products will transform your shop’s efficiency with their multitude of applications.
BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS
- Ideal For Cut Through Support and Drilling
- Use As a Stand Off or A Riser for Routing or Sanding
- Protects Finished Bench and Tabletop Surfaces
- Use Individually or Together for Depths or Height Needs
- General Purpose EVA Blocks Are Handy for A Multitude of Support or Cut Through Applications
|Countries of Manufacture||United States, China|
WARNING: Wood Dust created by Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
- Contains Three 6” Square Blocks; (1”, 2” and 3” thick)
- Incredibly Strong and Durable Closed EVA Material Will not Harm Tools or Bleed Color
- Rigidity Endures Even After Cuts and Recovers if Clamped or Compressed
- Weight: .45 lbs