CRB7 MK3 ROUTER BASE
The M.POWER Combination Router Base MK3 is one of the most versatile router jigs money can buy. It's 7 core functions takes the average router to a different level of performance. With no additional accessories needed the CRB7 functions are Adjustable Dadoing, Adjustable Mortising, Anti Tilt Support, Precision Small Circle Compass, New Large Compass, Off Set Edge Routing and Faux Panel Dado Copier. The CRB7 increases overall routing stability, improves accuracy and quality of finish of every routing pass. The CRB7 fits ALL routers that have edge guide/side fence rod drillings in their bases* It is quick change, no screws or drivers required, it literally slides on and off the router reducing set up time to almost nothing.
The CRB7 MK3 NOW INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING.
- Large Circle Compass Feature: A combination of the MK3's new aluminium Compass Hub and Guide Rods. Extends the CRB7's circle cutting range from 19'' to over 4ft/50 Dia. (225 1270mm). The circle diameter can also be micro adjusted without having to remove the router or assembly from its set-up.
- Two pairs of Guide Rods: 9/32'' (7mm) diameter to fit routers with smaller rod drillings E.g. Porter Cable's 690 series and 5/16 (8mm) diameter to fit routers with larger rod drillings E.g. DeWalt 621.
- Guide Rod Locking Bars: Improve the efficiency of the initial set up and reduce time taken when assembling the rods. Insert the Lock Bars into the Guide Rod drillings to tighten or loosen the assembly.
- Adjustable Dadoing - with a clamp guide - Set the clamp guide once and adjust the position of the router via the CRB7's Micro Adjuster. CRB7 increases router-to-clamp guide surface contact area and reduces clamp guide set up time eliminating it in some cases.
- Adjustable Mortising a unique feature that allows "Centered and Off Centered" mortises plus decide on and precisely control the actual width of the mortise.
- Anti Tilt Support Another first, variable height triangulated stabilization Usually most of the router base remains unsupported when edge routing CRB7 Anti tilt leg eliminates router tilt especially important when routing work-pieces with a high aspect ratio.
- Compass - Rout precision circles and holes that are actually smaller than the base of the router - CRB7 can rout circles and wheels from: 3/4 8 3/4 radius (19 - 225mm) that's diameters ranging 1 1/2 17 1/2 to (38 - 450mm) with a ¼ / 6mm straight router cutter.
- Off Set Base Plate - Increases overall router stability reducing errors when edge molding by more than doubling the surface contactarea between router and work piece. CRB7 also moves the pivot hand guiding the router toward the center of the panel, smoothing out the router pass action, reducing the chance of burn marks.
- Adjustable false panel rebate copier - The CRB7 provides a simple and exceptionally quick way of accurately repeating a molded dado for production batch quality faux or false paneling.
- Flush Trim Edging Kit - With virtually no set up time - quick fit the Trim Jig riser pad to accurately machine trim hard wood and iron on edging flush with the core board in seconds. ( requires edge trim kit )
- Large Compass Now includes the Large Compass Kit that allows for 4ft diameter circle cutting!
- One Time Set Up Set up the CRB7 to fit your favorite router just
once with a set of 4 x injection molded shims and 4 sets of screws -
- Quick Change Unlike most router jigs, CRB7 can be fitted/removed in
less than 10 seconds, with no fiddly screws or cantering jigs required.
- Micro Adjuster High precision router cutter position can be attained
and repeated using the knurled and indexed micro adjuster.
- 2" Bakelite Ball Handle Ergonomic design, comfortable to the
touch, allowing for easy hours of consecutive use.
- Indexed Rule The self adhesive Imperial/Metric rule is another
feature to ensure fast easy readings of router cutter position.
- 2 Section Anti Tilt Leg - Supports and stabilizes the router, when
routing materials varying in thickness from 3/8 3 1/4
(10mm > 82mm). The 2 leg sections accommodate combinations of
router position and work piece thickness.
- Magnetic Pivot Pin Storage A no lose home for this essential
component, safe and easily accessible when ever needed.
- Professional Grade Build Made in England, the CRB7 is manufactured to
the highest standards including a hard anodized machined solid
aluminum bridge. Laser cut 5mm (~3/16) thick acrylic base plate and precision
turned steel and brass components.
- 2 Year Guarantee M.Power extended guarantee is testimony to the build
quality of the CRB7 and ensures our customers can buy in confidence.
* This accessory is a retro fit, quick change, multifunctional router base for use with routers that:
- Accept two 9/32 (7mm) or 5/16 (8mm) rods.
- Has router base rod hole height between: Min 15/64 (6mm) Max 1 19/64 (33mm)
Has router base rod hole center spacing between: Min centers 1 11/32 (34mm) Max centers 6 7/8 (174 mm).
Set up with speed and ease - The CRB7 now sporting adjustable cranked rods. Allows both the inter rod width and rod height to be simultaneously adjusted. Fitting the CRB7 to your favorite router couldn't be easier. The new cranked rods, now allows the CRB to be fitted to the majority of routers on the market.
CRB7 Edge Guide
Not using a straight edge as your guide? You might want to add this to your CRB7. It will give you about 7 ½ of range and works with the CRB7's micro adjust for more control on your dado's.
CRB7 EDGE TRIM KIT
The ultimate flush trimming and edging accessory for you CRB7. Works great on trimming edge banding too!
Instantly extend the CRB7's circle cutting range up to a huge 84" all with
above board micro adjustment with the new Large Compass Kit.